Celebrate Earth Day!
Don’t know how? Get ideas from other students here!
- “Earth Day is the best day of the year and I am helping out and having fun by planting trees and picking up trash. Channel One Rocks!!! =)” –Jesse, 14, CA
- “Well for my Earth Day I turn off every light in my house. Then I go out side and plant a new tree. After all that I go and hug a tree!” –Penny, 14, VA
- “I’m celebrating Earth day by talking to my principal about creating a recycling program for our school.” –Michala, 14, NC
- “I have celebrated Earth Day by trying as hard as I can to use non-electric items all day. For example I used the pencil sharpener that doesn’t have to be plugged in.” –Miffy, 11, ME
- “I am celebrating Earth Day by picking up as much trash off my road as i can. I believe in celebring Earth Day because there is only one earth so we might as well protect it and keep it clean! –Payton, 14, PA