Thanks for registering for ChannelOne.com!
Please check your email - we've sent you a link that you'll need to click to confirm your account. If you don't see the email right away, give it a few minutes, then check your spam or junk-mail folder. In the meantime, you're signed in and can continue using ChannelOne.com
|| Marketing Intern
||Midtown West, NYC
Channel One News, a 12-minute newscast seen by about 5 million teens in high schools and middle schools around the country, is looking for a skilled, deadline-driven Avid online editor. The job is non-union in New York City.
Work collaboratively with Ad Sales, Subscription Marketing, Programming and Online to create customized marketing solutions.
- Create and maintain inventory of premiums
- Research for client pitches
- Promotion fulfillment
- Run basic TNS reports and update pitches with new slides from Research Director
- Develop and maintain sales proposals and collateral, desktop publishing, rate cards, newsletters, brochures, and many other materials related to marketing for digital, in-school, and television products.
- Brainstorming and development of promotion and marketing concepts created to close advertising deals and increase revenue across the business unit.
- Detail-oriented with ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks
- Strong computer proficiency of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Work collaboratively as a willing team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills among team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.