1. What is one reason that President Obama ended plans for the Keystone Pipeline?
a. It would have been very expensive to build.
b. It would have been a disaster for the economy.
c. It would have ruined the environment of the Gulf Coast.
d. It would have made the United States more dependent on fossil fuels.
2. What is the purpose of the bee “backpack”?
a. to track where the bees go
b. to guide the bees to warm places
c. to help the bees fly longer distances
d. to keep the bees from eating poisonous nectar
3. What is the main criticism of SeaWorld’s killer whale show?
a. The whales are held in captivity.
b. The new approach is just a smokescreen.
c. The show has been suffering from low attendance.
d. The show does not highlight enough natural behavior.
4. What is one reason Iran is attracting more tourists than before?
a. Traveling to Iran is less expensive than going to most European cities.
b. Tourists are eager to see recently discovered archaeological sites.
c. A new hotel in Iran is geared toward Western tourists.
d. The political climate in Iran is more moderate now.
5. What percentage of a traditional shower’s water does the Nebia use?
a. 8 percent
b. 10 percent
c. 30 percent
d. 70 percent