1. What did Justice Thomas and Sotomayor say the Supreme Court needed?
a. More cases
b. More justices
c. More diversity
d. More time to travel
2. What is the quarantine period for Ebola?
a. 2 days
b. 7 days
c. 14 days
d. 21 days
3. Which country is America on track to beat as the world’s largest producer of petroleum?
c. New Zealand
d. Saudi Arabia
4. Why are some high school students devastated by the NASA rocket explosion?
a. They helped build the space craft.
b. The science experiments were on the space craft.
c. They had raised money to help launch the space craft.
d. They know many of the astronauts who were waiting for supplies.
5. Which is not a functioning part of the S.E.L.F.I.E. mirror?
a. Web cam
b. LED lights
d. Facial recognition software.