1. How much did 30 seconds of commercial airtime cost during the Super Bowl?
a. $1 million
b. $2 million
c. $3 million
d. $5 million
2. What is the orca doing when it makes the human sounds?
a. It is making up its own words.
b. It is communicating with other orcas.
c. It is repeating what the researcher says.
d. It is communicating with the researcher.
3. What is the terrain like on Mars?
a. icy and flat
b. dry and rocky
c. green and lush
d. swampy and hilly
4. What is a goal of SpaceX founder Elon Musk?
a. to transport people to the moon
b. to launch a 737 airplane into space
c. to build a rocket launchpad in Antarctica
d. to send a water vehicle to the deepest part of the ocean
5. Why were the first Olympic Games held?
a. to celebrate a Greek military victory over Persia
b. to gather the Greek city-states in one place
c. to mark the harvest with a festival
d. to honor the god Zeus