1. What was Google’s response to the accusation of a gender pay gap at the company?
a. Google said that it had no comment.
b. Google said that the accusation is untrue.
c. Google said that it would investigate the situation.
d. Google said that the government misunderstood the data.
2. Why did President Trump nominate Gorsuch for the Supreme Court?
a. Gorsuch was the only qualified candidate.
b. Gorsuch has a conservative point of view.
c. Gorsuch was well liked by the other justices.
d. Gorsuch had support from many Democrats.
3. How is most of California’s water used?
a. for farming
b. for showering
c. for watering lawns
d. for washing driveways
4. Which of the following is true for students who have growth mindsets?
a. Students with growth mindsets learn faster than students with fixed mindsets.
b. Students with growth mindsets believe they can learn more and become smarter.
c. Students with growth mindsets exercise, eat healthy foods and get plenty of sleep.
d. Students with growth mindsets are naturally smarter than those with fixed mindsets.
5. Why do you think Minneapolis schools continued to serve lunch to students with overdue accounts?
a. Students promised to pay back their debt when they graduated.
b. Public schools are required by law to provide a hot lunch to every student.
c. The school district will eventually receive federal funding to cover all the debt.
d. The school staff was concerned that their students would go hungry.