1. In addition to Washington, D.C., how many states meet the recommendations for the amount of time schools should devote to physical education?
2. What takes the most water to farm?
d. broccoli and potatoes together
3. When are you most likely to have your debit card skimmed?
a. when using an ATM at a bank
b. when using an ATM at a gas station
c. when using your ATM card to buy an item at a mall
d. when using your ATM card to buy an item from an online retailer
4. Who is currently on the front of the $20 bill?
a. Harriet Tubman
b. Andrew Jackson
c. Alexander Hamilton
d. George Washington
5. What was an obstacle to achieving the Paris Agreement on climate change sooner?
a. Most countries opposed the changes until recently.
b. Scientists did not realize the severity of the problem.
c. The United States and China opposed the agreement.
d. The countries that are most affected produce the least amount of greenhouse gas.