1. What does the United Nations attribute North Korea’s change in stance on nuclear weapons to?
2. What was former first lady Barbara Bush known as?
a. the rock of the Bush family
b. the treasure of the Bush family
c. the safe zone for the Bush family
d. the quiet waters of the Bush family
3. What did this year’s Earth Day focus on?
a. air quality
b. plastic pollution
c. water conservation
d. endangered species
4. What is the purpose of the new exhibit at the Holocaust Memorial in Washington, D.C.?
a. to show how Americans fought the Nazis during the Holocaust
b. to show how America cooperated with European nations to end the Holocaust
c. to show how Jewish people escaped concentration camps during the Holocaust
d. to show the extent of American knowledge of the Holocaust
5. What does one expert say is the reason China has instituted the scoring system?
a. to collect more taxes
b. to catch more criminals
c. to control how people behave
d. to boost the technology sector