1. What is a contributing factor to school fights becoming more violent?
a. More fights are occurring in school bathrooms.
b. Students compete with one another to upload shocking videos.
c. Participants in fights are often suspended rather than expelled.
d. Communities do not realize how much violence happens in their schools.
2. How much more radiation was released at Chernobyl than from the atomic bombs dropped on Japan during World War II?
a. two times more radiation
b. 10 times more radiation
c. 70 times more radiation
d. 200 times more radiation
3. Why are some people against the bathroom law in North Carolina?
a. They say it is discriminatory.
b. They say it is unclearly written.
c. They say it wastes the time of police officers.
d. They say it makes holding a concert more difficult.
4. According to the Nation’s Report Card, what percent of high school seniors are ready for college-level work?
a. 37 percent
b. 52 percent
c. 71 percent
d. 94 percent
5. Why did Benjamin invent his eco-friendly shampoo balls?
a. to make a lot of money
b. to help protect marine life
c. to be featured on television
d. to inspire people to shower more often