1. What was Malala Yousafzai fighting for when she was shot?
a. world peace
b. education for girls
c. improved health care
d. access to clean water
2. Which of the following technologies has proven to be effective in helping workers successfully remove land mines?
b. X-ray machines
c. soundproof booths
d. 3-D printers
3. What did the Montgomery Bus Boycott directly lead to?
a. the Supreme Court ruling that Alabama’s segregation laws were unconstitutional
b. the “I Have a Dream” speech Dr. King gave
c. the attack called Bloody Sunday
d. the Voting Rights Act
4. How old was Martin Luther King Jr. when he was assassinated?
5. What could China do if the trade war becomes ugly?
a. China might buy more U.S. products.
b. China might stop buying U.S. products.
c. China might lower the price on its products.
d. China might lower the price on U.S. products.