1. Who began the movement to raise the minimum wage to $15?
c. fast food workers
d. small business owners
2. How fast is the Arctic warming compared to the rest of the world?
a. three times more slowly
b. at the same rate
c. a bit faster
d. twice as fast
3. How did the Panama Papers come to the public’s attention?
a. through a lawsuit
b. through an anonymous source
c. through a criminal investigation
d. through a standard document release
4. What can people do to lower their risk of getting diabetes?
a. sleep more
b. improve their diet
c. move to a warmer climate
d. cut back on strenuous exercise
5. Which statement best describes how the Fontus water bottle works?
a. The device cools moisture in the air and converts it to drinkable water.
b. A solar-powered battery generates water from humidity.
c. A filter system pulls moisture from the air as the cyclist pedals.
d. A fan draws water into the bottle as the rider propels the bike forward.