1. How many people were enslaved in the United States in the days before the passage of the 13th Amendment?
a. nearly half a million
b. about 2 million
c. just over 3 million
d. about 4 million
2. What caused some hoverboards to overheat and explode?
a. They had faulty wires.
b. They were too narrow.
c. They had a cheap battery.
d. They were used on carpets.
3. What is the purpose of the #NotInMyName?
a. to organize rallies against terror groups
b. to organize rallies against terror groups
c. to express disagreement with political candidates
d. to protest against using the Muslim religion to promote violence
4. Which freedom did President Roosevelt define in a way that was most likely shaped by the context of current events at the time that he delivered the speech?
a. freedom of speech
b. freedom of religion
c. freedom from want
d. freedom from fear
5. What is the purpose of the Shark Wheel?
a. to prevent falls
b. to reuse recycled wheels
c. to teach beginners how to skateboard
d. to raise money for sharks and other endangered species