1. What is the U.S. point of view toward Iraq and ISIS?
a. The United States wants ISIS to control Iraq.
b. The United States wants Iraq to be free of ISIS.
c. The United States has no point of view on the situation.
d. The United States wants Iraq under shared ISIS and Iraqi control.
2. Who is Benjamin Netanyahu?
a. the mayor of Brussels
b. the prime minister of Israel
c. the president of Palestine
d. the president of Egypt
3. What is the name of the last U.S. manned mission to the moon?
a. Apollo 17
b. Gemini 7
c. Space Shuttle STS-6
d. Voyager 1
4. How many nations are not included in the Paris Climate Accord?
5. What does President Trump equate the new tax plan to?
a. a job
b. a family
c. a present
d. a business