1. What is unclear in regard to Russia and the presidential election?
a. whether Russia interfered with the election
b. whether Russia hacked voter registration lists
c. whether Russia acted to ensure that a certain candidate won
d. whether Russia leaked Democratic National Committee emails
2. How many electoral votes does each state have?
a. Each state gets 50 electoral votes.
b. It depends on the state’s population.
c. States get one electoral vote per 100 miles.
d. It differs every year based on percentage of people who vote.
3. Which statement is made as an argument against banning cellphones in schools?
a. “Test scores go up.”
b. “can be a distraction in the classroom”
c. “to make our education more effective”
d. “It is how this generation learns.”
4. Why did President-elect Trump meet with tech leaders?
a. to discuss jobs
b. to choose a cabinet member
c. to learn about internet security
d. to approve a new government website
5. When do the weather patterns create the strongest winds in the waters surrounding Hawaii?