1. If the aim of the climate change conference in Paris is achieved, what would be an effect?
a. Factories would operate differently.
b. Cars would have increased emissions.
c. World leaders would meet more often.
d. France would no longer be in a state of emergency.
2. How long did the Montgomery Bus Boycott last?
a. under one month
b. about six months
c. a little over a year
d. over 10 years
3. What is the purpose of the salt label?
a. to help people limit their salt intake
b. to help people make sure they consume enough sodium
c. to help people determine which food items will taste good
d. to help people know if they will need to add salt to their food
4. Which of the following is true of the Founder Generation?
a. They have fought in two major wars.
b. They were born between 1981 and 2000.
c. They have remained silent about most issues.
d. They will be the most diverse generation in history.
5. How long do you have to return a Carvana car if you don’t like it?
a. 20 minutes
b. one day
c. one week
d. one month