1. Why was Michael Flynn fired from his job as national security advisor?
a. for lying
b. for speaking with the FBI
c. for filing documents improperly
d. for attending unapproved meetings
2. What is the significance of Bears Ears National Monument and Grand Staircase-Escalante?
a. They are monuments to previous presidents.
b. They are both locations of famous battles.
c. They are both important tribal lands.
d. They are famous art museums.
3. What would help firefighters control the California wildfires?
a. if the wind blew in one direction
b. if the wind blew more forcefully
c. if the wind brought in more dry air
d. if the wind blew in different directions
4. What made the attack on Pearl Harbor a defining moment in American history?
a. It was the first time the United States had been attacked.
b. It prompted the United States to enter World War II.
c. It caused the United States to stop fighting in World War II.
d. It resulted in the United States opening a naval base in Hawaii.
5. What does the Senate tax bill make permanent?
a. a benefit that is equal to all
b. a tax break for a family of four
c. a lower tax rate for corporations
d. a trillion-dollar increase to the deficit every decade