1. What flag did North and South Korean athletes walk under during the Winter Olympics opening ceremonies?
a. the Olympic flag
b. a unified Korean flag
c. the South Korean flag
d. the North Korean flag
2. What percent of car accidents involve drowsiness, according to AAA?
a. 1 percent
b. 4 percent
c. 7 percent
d. 10 percent
3. What signified that the United States had won the first space race?
a. putting a man on the moon
b. developing ways to lower costs
c. landing rocket boosters back on Earth
d. investing in space by private companies
4. Why is a special type of UV light being tested for killing the flu virus?
a. Regular UV light is difficult to aim.
b. Regular UV light is rarely available.
c. Regular UV light costs more money.
d. Regular UV light can harm people.
5. What is the federally coordinated strategy for dealing with Russia’s hacking and disruption of U.S. elections?
a. The strategy is nonexistent.
b. The strategy is to write a report.
c. The strategy is to alert the public.
d. The strategy is to impose sanctions.