1. Which two countries are allies?
a. North Korea and Japan
b. North Korea and South Korea
c. the United States and Japan
d. the United States and North Korea
2. Where do Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and President Trump hope to find common ground?
b. labor policy
c. environmental policy
d. trade policy
3. How are the Russian missiles in violation of a treaty?
a. They fired at targets in Europe.
b. They carry a nuclear payload (or bomb).
c. They can travel more than 300 miles.
d. They were sold to the Syrian regime.
4. What did Trump express that would be a possible shift in American foreign policy?
a. support for settlements on Palestinian land
b. openness to a one-state solution
c. support for Israel’s military defense
d. support for ending Israeli control of Palestinian areas
5. Which of these best explains why videos can help a GoFundMe campaign raise money?
a. Most people would rather click on a video than read a social media post.
b. Seeing a person in need allows viewers to empathize with him or her.
c. It is easier to share a video than any other type of media.
d. Videos help the campaign get media coverage.