1. What are Republicans trying to stop by vowing to block any nominee that President Obama puts forth for the Supreme Court?
a. They want to stop the Supreme Court from becoming balanced.
b. They want to stop the Supreme Court from becoming more liberal.
c. They want to stop the Supreme Court from becoming more conservative.
d. They want to stop the Supreme Court from becoming too concerned with methodology.
2. What are the two sources of conflict in Syria?
a. Syria borders Turkey, and U.S.-led coalition planes were not in the air.
b. Rebel groups want to overthrow the government, and ISIS wants to control the area.
c. A peace agreement was brokered last week, and Saudi Arabia is about to enter the fighting.
d. Some hospitals are run by Doctors Without Borders, and the United States gave military equipment to rebel groups.
3. Why does the FBI want to get into the iPhone?
a. to find out who the phone belongs to
b. to figure out how to get into anyone’s iPhone
c. to show Apple that the government has authority over businesses
d. to figure out who the killers communicated with and where they travelled
4. What did the pope say was a humanitarian crisis?
a. the drug war
b. the high rate of poverty in Mexico
c. the amount of money spent on his visit
d. the number of people crossing the border illegally
5. What problem do Netflix Socks solve?
a. falling asleep during a Netflix series
b. falling asleep during a Netflix movie
c. controlling Netflix without a Roku box
d. missing the start of a Netflix series premiere