1. What year is it in the Chinese calendar?
a. the Year of the Cat
b. the Year of the Dolphin
c. the Year of the Rooster
d. the Year of the Elephant
2. What does President Trump claim about regulations?
a. They are needed.
b. They hurt businesses.
c. They are too complicated to enforce.
d. They cause environmental problems.
3. Which of these pioneers created something that didn’t exist before?
a. Michelle Howard
b. Mae Jemison
c. Bob Johnson
d. Eric Holder
4. What is a responsibility of the U.S. attorney general?
a. to bring an end to boycotts
b. to protect the rights of U.S. citizens
c. to negotiate deals with Russia and other countries
d. to determine which committees legislators should be on
5. What do Pushy Moms offer young people in order to successfully apply to college?
a. help with getting deadline extensions for completing the application
b. guidance with the process and expectations to complete it
c. a ride to colleges they are interested in
d. tutoring in high school for a strong transcript