1. How many DREAMers are affected by the negotiations going on in Congress over DACA?
2. Why did many of the celebrities wear white roses to the Grammys?
a. to show off their outfits
b. to support women’s equality
c. to cast a vote for Bruno Mars
d. to celebrate the event’s 60th anniversary
3. What prompted Gandhi to begin his fight for equality for all people?
a. He experienced many hardships as a poor child growing up in India.
b. He faced discrimination for being an Indian when he lived abroad.
c. He was not permitted to attend college in England because of his religious views.
d. He was wrongfully imprisoned as a young man and didn’t have the resources to defend himself.
4. What is the best food item to eat to reduce your carbon footprint?
c. beef (cow meat)
d. mutton (sheep meat)
5. Which phrase describes just a supermoon?
a. when the moon has a red tint
b. when the moon is in Earth’s shadow
c. when it is the second full moon in a month
d. when the moon is at its closest point to Earth