1. What is NASA refocusing on?
a. exploring Mars
b. using Launch Pad 39A
c. working with Elon Musk
d. making missions to the moon
2. Why does the panda Bao Bao have to return to China?
a. Bao Bao is not thriving at the National Zoo.
b. The National Zoo cannot find a suitable mate for Bao Bao.
c. There is an agreement that Bao Bao must return to China to breed.
d. There is an agreement that the National Zoo must share the famous panda with a zoo in China.
3. What is the purpose of the Toy Fair?
a. to inspire people to make toys
b. to help publicize the latest toys
c. to help people prioritize their shopping lists
d. to teach people how to use the newest toys
4. All of the following are ways of protecting a computer network, EXCEPT which answer?
5. How does fast food potentially get fluorinated chemicals on it?
a. by being left out in the open air
b. by falling onto the wrong areas of industrial fryers
c. by rubbing up against packaging that contains the chemicals
d. by sitting in refrigerated trucks while being transported to restaurants