1. Which of the following is an issue on which Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton disagree?
a. free community college
b. banning assault weapons
c. path for legal status of immigrants
d. government-provided health insurance
2. A cyclone is the same as _____.
a. a flood
b. a tornado
c. a hurricane
d. a thunderstorm
3. What happens on the far side of the moon?
a. Apollo missions land.
b. Eerie sounds can be heard.
c. Radio contact with Earth is cut.
d. Scientists conduct experiments on interference.
4. Which of the following statements is true of the titanosaur?
a. It was carnivorous.
b. It had no known enemies.
c. It weighed the same as three cars.
d. It was tall enough to look into a five-story building.
5. What does a pilot use to navigate the drone’s racecourse?
a. Google Maps
b. video camera
c. smartphone app
d. videos of course maps on YouTube