1. How is a caucus different from regular voting?
a. With a caucus all the people in a state vote at the same place.
b. With a caucus no one is allowed to speak inside the caucus location.
c. With a caucus people do not have to be registered with a party to vote.
d. With a caucus someone speaks on behalf of each candidate before voting takes place.
2. According to one student interviewed in the Iowa youth vote segment, which group wants to do something “revolutionary”?
a. older voters
b. younger voters
c. presidential candidates
d. Gallup poll respondents
3. Where did Misty Copeland begin her life as a ballerina?
a. at Project Plié
b. at the American Ballet Theatre
c. at the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo
d. at the Boys and Girls Club of America
4. How was football in the early days of the game different from today?
a. It was more popular.
b. It was more dangerous.
c. It was more of a passing game.
d. It was more expensive to attend games.
5. What advantage does coloring in a coloring book have over drawing on a blank sheet of paper?
a. Coloring reduces stress more quickly than drawing.
b. Coloring uses more fine motor skills than drawing.
c. Coloring is less intimidating than drawing.
d. Coloring is more creative than drawing.