1. The eight richest men in the world have as much money as how many other people in the world?
a. 10 percent of the people
b. 25 percent of the people
c. 35 percent of the people
d. 50 percent of the people
2. What led to Ringling executives deciding to close the circus show?
a. Fewer people were going to the circus.
b. New laws banned the use of animals in acts.
c. Many circus performers were getting jobs in other fields.
d. Several other companies are planning on opening circus shows.
3. What is one challenge archivists face in preserving President Obama’s social media legacy?
a. the small number of posts to preserve
b. the public’s desire to have access to the archive
c. the steps already taken to wipe his accounts clean
d. the quick changes and shutting down of social media sites
4. What is a theme in the reasons people give for being excited about going to the inauguration?
a. They want to see Donald Trump.
b. They want to be a part of history.
c. They want to help heal the nation.
d. They want to visit Washington, D.C.
5. What is an amendment to the U.S. Constitution?
a. a copy of the Constitution
b. a change to the Constitution
c. an original section of the Constitution
d. a section that has been taken out of the Constitution