1. What will be the main effect of the Iran nuclear deal on Iran?
a. Iran’s air will be cleaner.
b. Iran’s economy will improve.
c. Iran’s power supply will be more expensive.
d. Iran’s transportation system will be quicker.
2. What led to the Supreme Court reviewing President Obama’s executive order on immigration?
a. Twenty-six states challenged it.
b. Millions of immigrants filed a lawsuit.
c. President Obama asked for a judicial review.
d. Federal courts were not prepared to rule on it.
3. What percent of students today will eventually work at jobs that do not yet exist?
a. 10 percent
b. 30 percent
c. 50 percent
d. 70 percent
4. How many spots are there for Oscar nominees each year for Best Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, and Supporting Actress in total?
5. Which of these celebrities has tried flyboarding?
a. Lady Gaga
c. Tom Brady
d. President Obama