1. When did the pro-life march begin?
2. How long had the government been shut down when the bill was passed?
a. one day
b. three days
c. five days
d. seven days
3. Why are officials warning against drinking raw water?
a. because it is pure
b. because it is very old
c. because of its high cost
d. because it could make you sick
4. According to a recent study, what is the activity most likely to cause a teen to be happy?
a. playing soccer
b. texting a friend
c. playing a video game
d. posting on a social media site
5. Which of the following statements is true about a job as a web developer?
a. All web developers write front-end computer code.
b. All web developers work independently at their computers.
c. Most web developers collaborate with other members of their team.
d. Web developers must attend a formal four-year university program before finding a job.