1. Which statement best represents the main reason people decided to organize the Women’s March?
a. Protestors wanted to speak out against the Muslim registry.
b. Young people want to make sure they are represented in their government.
c. A social media post asked people around the country to walk for women’s rights.
d. Participants wanted to call attention to rights they feel are now threatened by the Trump administration.
2. Per President Trump’s orders, which part of the federal government can still hire people?
a. the military
b. the Justice Department
c. the National Park Service
d. the Department of Education
3. Which of the following statements is true of the White House?
a. President Truman knocked down the first White House and built a new one in its place.
b. Numerous renovations have changed the White House’s original interior and exterior.
c. It has been the official home of all U.S. presidents since the founding of our nation.
d. The only original structure that remains is the White House’s South Portico.
4. What is the long-term goal of the flexible classroom?
a. to set students up for a successful future
b. to reduce budget spending on desks and chairs
c. to prompt young people to develop strong exercise habits
d. to help teachers cut back on their classroom management duties
5. Who does President Trump say will pay for the wall?
d. Homeland Security