1. What percentage of people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions?
a. 8 percent
b. 50 percent
c. 76 percent
d. 92 percent
2. About what percentage of the cells in our bodies are bacterial or fungal?
a. 10 to 20 percent
b. 40 to 50 percent
c. 70 to 90 percent
d. 100 percent
3. Which amendment to the U.S. Constitution gives citizens the right to bear arms?
a. the First Amendment
b. the Second Amendment
c. the Third Amendment
d. the Fourth Amendment
4. What is the main concern about North Korea potentially having successfully tested a hydrogen bomb?
a. Air quality will decrease.
b. Peace will be threatened.
c. Earthquakes will be triggered.
d. World leaders will have to meet.
5. According to studies, why is flotation therapy preferable to traditional meditation?
a. Flotation therapy is less expensive.
b. Flotation therapy allows users to relax faster.
c. There are fewer side effects with flotation therapy.
d. There are hundreds of new flotation centers opening up each month.