1. What is considered a war crime?
a. the fleeing of a region
b. the use of chemical weapons
c. the engagement of heavy fighting
d. the firing of rockets from a distance
2. Which of these is an effective way to identify real news?
a. If someone you trust sent the story, it’s likely true.
b. Trust your gut. Ask yourself, “Does this feel right?”
c. Approach everything you read with skepticism.
d. If the site links to other sites, it’s legit.
3. How is a publicly owned company different from a privately owned company?
a. A publicly owned company has investors.
b. A publicly owned company can increase in value.
c. A publicly owned company makes internet-based products.
d. A publicly owned company must be open with financial information.
4. What is the focus of the leaked CIA documents?
a. movements and locations of terrorist groups
b. financial information for technology companies
c. ways to control TVs, phones and cars remotely
d. places around the world where the CIA is active
5. To whom do Instagram’s terms and conditions apply?
a. all teenagers
b. all Instagram users
c. all social media users
d. everyone with a mobile device