1. Why did the NRA file the lawsuit?
a. The NRA thinks more teachers should be armed.
b. The NRA thinks the new law should be nationwide.
c. The NRA thinks more types of guns should be banned.
d. The NRA thinks people 18 to 20 should be able to buy guns.
2. What is one reason U.K. officials believe Russia is behind the attack on the spy and his daughter?
a. The spy was living in the United Kingdom.
b. The kind of poison used is made by Russians.
c. The Russian ambassador has not yet responded to questions about the incident.
d. The way Russian officials have commented on the attack makes Russia look guilty.
3. Which of the following statements is true about child marriage?
a. Most states in America allow minors to marry.
b. It is no longer legal for minors to marry anywhere in the United States.
c. Child marriage is legal in all 50 states if a parent provides written consent.
d. Trevicia Williams was the last minor to legally get married in the United States.
4. What has helped scientists gain a deep understanding of pi?
5. What made Stephen Hawking a worldwide celebrity?
a. the movie about his life
b. his discovery about black holes
c. his book “A Brief History of Time”
d. being awarded the Medal of Freedom