1. What is one reason people create fake news sites?
a. by mistake
b. for revenge
c. to make money
d. as a fun activity
2. How is the killing of the white rhino something new in the world of poaching?
a. This is the first time poachers killed a rare white rhino.
b. This is the first time poachers killed an animal in a zoo.
c. This is the first time poachers took only the horn of the rhino.
d. This is the first time poachers killed an animal in a zoo in Europe.
3. What was banned until recently?
a. sledding on Capitol Hill
b. cancelling flights for bad weather
c. planting cherry trees near the White House
d. closing all the schools in one city because of snow
4. How is the striatum involved in risky behaviors among teenagers?
a. It is responsible for judgment and decision-making.
b. It does not become fully responsive until the mid-20s.
c. It is responsive to rewards, especially during adolescence.
d. It is useful in recovering from traumatic brain injuries.
5. Which of these was the first U.S. immigration law that banned members of certain races from entering the country?
a. Naturalization Act of 1790
b. Alien & Sedition Acts of 1798
c. Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
d. Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952