1. Why did China have a special presentation at the closing Olympics ceremonies?
a. China is hosting the next Winter Olympics.
b. China supplied the Olympic torch for the games.
c. China won the most medals at the 2018 Olympics.
d. China had the most athletes walking in the closing ceremonies.
2. What is one way the job of carpentry has changed over time?
a. Today carpenters specialize.
b. Today carpenters need to be detail oriented.
c. Today carpenters work with a wide variety of materials.
d. Today carpenters work with other construction team members.
3. Why is it important for people to see themselves represented in movies like “Black Panther”?
a. It gives students a chance to learn exciting new information about Black History Month.
b. It can improve your self-image to see people like you portrayed in a positive light.
c. It allows people to experience what life is in different cultures around the world.
d. It motivates young people to pursue an acting career.
4. While observing chimps, what revolutionary discovery did Jane Goodall make?
a. She discovered chimps using names for each other.
b. She discovered chimps using tools like humans do.
c. She discovered chimps using sign language.
d. She discovered chimps counting objects.
5. Which of the following is a policy suggested by President Trump?
a. a ban on hunting rifles
b. a ban on handguns
c. a ban on violent video games
d. raising the age to purchase a firearm to 21