1. Which phrase best describes President Trump’s plan for fighting the opioid problem?
a. a slow ramp-up
b. a tough approach
c. a wait-and-see attitude
d. a focused solution for one area
2. What percentage of high school students don’t graduate on time?
a. 10 percent
b. 15 percent
c. 20 percent
d. 25 percent
3. How did Cambridge Analytica research company collect data about people?
a. by breaking into Facebook’s network
b. by asking Facebook for information about its users
c. by presenting its quiz as being for academic research purposes
d. by directly telling users it wanted to collect data for political purposes
4. Why were the Pentagon Papers important?
a. They exposed that the “Washington Post” was stealing stories from the “New York Times.”
b. They exposed the identity of Katharine Graham, who was the first female spy.
c. They exposed Richard Nixon’s involvement in the Watergate scandal.
d. They exposed the truth about the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.
5. How does charity: water help people around the world?
a. It uses various methods to give people access to clean water.
b. It installs water filtration systems.
c. It drills wells in areas that have no access to water.
d. It helps people collect rainwater in places where water is scarce.