1. What do the cherry trees symbolize?
a. survival during cold winters in Japan
b. historic moments in Japanese history
c. Japanese power during the samurai era
d. friendship between Japan and the United States
2. What does FBI Director Comey say cannot be determined?
a. whether an investigation is needed
b. whether Russia is the cause of Trump’s win
c. whether Putin would have wanted Trump to win
d. whether there were links between Trump’s campaign and Russia
3. Where are the countries affected by the electronics ban?
a. in Eastern Europe and western Asia
b. in Southeast Asia and southern Africa
c. in the Middle East and northern Africa
d. in Central America and South America
4. What do investigators currently believe about the attack in London?
a. It was carried out by one attacker.
b. It was planned outside of London.
c. It was meant to affect the economy of London.
d. It was supposed to take place the previous day.
5. Which statement is true of the hijab?
a. There are different interpretations of how it should be followed.
b. Muslims may only reveal their face, hands and feet in public.
c. It encourages Muslims to appreciate physical beauty.
d. The call for modesty applies only to Muslim women.