1. Why did Speaker Ryan pull the Republican healthcare bill before it could be voted on?
a. He knew it would not pass.
b. He wanted to add some rules to it.
c. He thought Democrats would vote for it.
d. He was not sure if President Trump approved of it.
2. Which of these options is the best way to reduce microfiber pollution?
a. use a wastewater treatment plant
b. boycott Patagonia products
c. eat less fish and shellfish
d. wash clothing less often
3. Why is the sculptor who made the Wall Street bull sculpture upset at the placement of the “Fearless Girl” statue?
a. He thinks it takes attention away from the bull.
b. He thinks it changes the message of the bull.
c. He thinks it affects visibility of the bull.
d. He thinks it makes it harder to take care of the bull.
4. What is a potential side effect of extended technology use?
a. poor grades
b. sensory processing disorder
c. stress and memory loss
d. underdeveloped social skills
5. What does “Brexit” stand for?
a. British exit
b. breaking ties
c. brief example
d. Brussels executive