1. What were the two main points of focus at the congress in North Korea?
a. education and the environment
b. nuclear weapons and the economy
c. disease and communications systems
d. freedom of speech and the role of government
2. How often does Mercury pass between Earth and the sun?
a. about once a week
b. about once a month
c. about once a year
d. about once a decade
3. What were the 400 women at Harvard protesting?
a. Final Clubs opening their doors to women
b. discrimination by men-only organizations
c. single-gender club members being allowed to school leadership positions
d. a ban on single-gender club members holding leadership positions or receiving endorsements
4. What is the Goldilocks Zone?
a. an area of a planet that is not too hot and not too cold for humans to live
b. an area around a star that isn’t too hot but allows water to exist
c. a type of planet that has carbon-based life forms
d. a type of sun that is not too hot
5. What problem does the company hope to solve with plantable coffee cups?
a. coffee cups ending up in landfills
b. a lack of wildflowers in urban spaces
c. coffee shops having no budget for landscaping
d. a lack of available trash cans for disposing of coffee cups