1. How did John D. Rockefeller make his money?
a. in art
b. in oil
c. in diamonds
d. in computers
2. How many children around the world have no opportunity to go to school?
a. 6 million
b. 20 million
c. 130 million
d. 260 million
3. What is the two-state solution in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
a. Both Israel and the United States would control Jerusalem.
b. Both the West Bank and Gaza would join the United Nations.
c. Both Israel and Palestine would exist as independent nations, controlling their own lands.
d. Both the United States and Russia would manage the interactions between Israel and Palestine.
4. Why did NASA turn to crowdsourcing for its Exoplanet Explorers project?
a. Its database crashed, so it lost all its data.
b. It needs to collect more temperature data.
c. Scientists were not sure if their results were correct.
d. It needed help analyzing data from the Kepler Telescope.
5. How does the Open Mind application work to stop fake news?
a. The software downloads a virus onto your computer if you read fake news.
b. The software gives you a warning screen if you visit a fake news site.
c. The software will not let you visit sites that are marked as fake news.
d. The software deletes sites that are marked as fake news.