1. Which NBT on the top five list is eco-friendly?
a. swimming with otters
b. the food waste bin
c. 4D movies
d. the pancake printer
2. Which of these best describes why cellphone companies are fighting Berkeley’s Right to Know law?
a. because science doesn’t back up claims that cellphones cause cancer
b. because the law restricts the sale of cellphones to student
c. because the law discriminates against certain companies
d. because the law will scare away customers
3. What was the theme of President Trump’s speech to the Coast Guard graduates?
a. to explore the world
b. to share good advice
c. to pick missions wisely
d. to fight for what they want
4. What is the name of the specific skills that figure skaters must demonstrate in order to compete in the United States?
a. moves in the field
5. Where did the missile launched by North Korea land?
a. near Russia
b. near North Korea
c. near South Korea
d. near the United States