1. What happened to the voter turnout rates for 18- to 24-year-olds between 1964 and 2012?
a. It increased sporadically.
b. It declined steadily from one election year to the next.
c. It peaked in 2008.
d. Overall, it declined.
2. According to the new selfie study, what can make you happier?
a. taking better selfies
b. posting fewer selfies
c. faking a smile for a selfie
d. “liking” other people’s selfies
3. What did many Trump supporters want in a president?
a. Someone who respected the U.S. Constitution.
b. Someone who had tremendous potential to bring the nation together.
c. Someone who would make few changes to how Washington, D.C., runs.
d. Someone who would handle things differently from a traditional politician.
4. What is the theme of the remarks made by Clinton, Trump and Obama after the election?
a. Elections can be surprising.
b. We are all the people of one nation.
c. Hard work is a huge part of success.
d. New politicians need a lot of guidance.
5. What is the purpose of Honor Everywhere?
a. to aid veterans who are not healthy enough to travel to their memorials
b. to honor veterans of wars that have no actual, physical memorials
c. to entertain veterans and tourists who enjoy video games
d. to introduce older veterans to virtual reality technology