1. What was the purpose of the TedYouth event?
a. to encourage young people to study the past
b. to convince young people to enter tech careers
c. to prompt young people to think about the future
d. to inform young people about higher education options
2. Which of the following groups has ISIS targeted the most through terror tactics?
3. How many states does the Mississippi River pass through?
4. How often does the sun rise and set at the North Pole?
a. once every 12 hours
b. once a day
c. once a month
d. once a year
5. What is the main cause of coral bleaching?
c. climate change
d. population growth