1. What is the White House’s stance on transgender rights in relation to bathroom and locker room use?
a. The White House is waiting for the Supreme Court ruling before taking a stance.
b. Each school should decide its own policy in relation to bathroom and locker room use.
c. Transgender students should be allowed to choose which bathrooms and locker rooms they want to use.
d. The White House will not issue a statement in regard to transgender rights and bathroom and locker room use.
2. What is the one benefit of engaging in political discussions on social media?
a. You can express your anger.
b. You discover who to unfriend.
c. You learn about different viewpoints.
d. You can read many posts about politics.
3. What is another nickname for swing states?
a. push states
b. 11 states
c. money states
d. purple states
4. What does the World Wildlife Fund report recommend to prevent the loss of wildlife?
a. Protect areas where animals live.
b. Have the report peer-reviewed.
c. Study what happened in 1970.
d. Raise money for conservation efforts.
5. All of the following were an inspiration for Angel’s quilting project, EXCEPT:
a. Her mother is a good quilter.
b. She had a large supply of old military uniforms and fabric.
c. Her father and grandfather served in the military.
d. Many homeless vets live in Texoma, Angel’s town.