1. How are hydrofluorocarbons different from carbon dioxide?
a. Hydrofluorocarbons trap more heat.
b. Hydrofluorocarbons are rarely used.
c. Hydrofluorocarbons are a type of greenhouse gas.
d. Hydrofluorocarbons were discussed at the Paris climate conference.
2. What triggers birds to migrate?
a. Experts have no idea.
b. The days grow longer.
c. The temperature gets colder.
d. A combination of factors occurs.
3. How has the NFL addressed the link between football and concussions?
a. The NFL admits that concussions cause long-term effects, but claims it is not at fault.
b. The NFL has finally accepted full responsibility for its players’ concussion-related injuries.
c. The NFL has filed a lawsuit denying any connection between football and the long-term effects of concussions.
d. The NFL worked closely with Dr. Omalu and other neurologists to successfully reduce the number of concussions in the league.
4. What do U.S. officials believe Russia’s goal is with the cyberattacks?
a. to change the ballots in all 50 states
b. to find the perfect path for moving in troops
c. to disconnect voting machines from the internet
d. to cause U.S. citizens to believe that the election was rigged
5. What is the theme of Tev’s anti-bullying campaign?