1. When did Clinton’s campaign begin opposition research on Trump?
a. when Trump was elected
b. when Clinton entered the race
c. when other Republicans backed out of the race
d. when the first congressional investigation began
2. Which of the following statements best describes Lin-Manuel Miranda’s goal in creating “Hamilton”?
a. to train students for careers on Broadway
b. to help students improve their test scores
c. to inspire people to learn more about U.S. history
d. to bring musicals to parts of the country without large theater productions
3. Why are podcasts considered “a throwback” to the radio shows from the 1940s?
a. Podcasts are very similar in format to the radio shows from the 1940s.
b. Podcasts have no connection to the radio shows from the 1940s.
c. Podcasts were first talked about in the radio shows from the 1940s.
d. Podcasts are less expensive to produce than the radio shows from the 1940s.
4. What kind of pollution is the biggest threat?
b. fine particles
c. car pollution
d. ocean pollution
5. Who was responsible for deciding on the new name for Jefferson Davis Magnet School?
a. the school board
b. the local government
c. Barack Obama
d. the students and parents