1. How does the Sgnl allow you to answer calls with your finger?
a. Sound vibrations travel from a wristband to your finger.
b. A Bluetooth-enabled strap wraps around your finger.
c. You press your finger against a wireless pod in your ear.
d. A tiny smartphone is embedded in your fingertip.
2. How does presidential voting work in the United States?
a. Members of Congress choose the president.
b. Electoral votes determine who becomes president.
c. Regional representatives meet and select the president.
d. The candidate who wins the popular vote becomes president.
3. What do lawmakers hope to prevent by banning ballot selfies?
a. They hope to keep people from selling their votes.
b. They hope to keep people from becoming voting celebrities.
c. They hope to keep people from wasting time in the ballot booth.
d. They hope to keep people from telling others who they voted for.
4. Which of the following is one reason that teens participate in St. Jude’s Volunteens program?
a. They do not have many friends of their own at home.
b. They are former St. Jude patients themselves.
c. They are considering a career in healthcare.
d. They receive a small salary for their work.
5. Which strategy pertains specifically to stopping bullies online?
a. inviting a victim to join you and your friends at lunch
b. using an eye emoji to show you are a witness to bullying
c. disagreeing respectfully without resorting to personal attacks
d. using a false name to hide your real identity on social media