1. Where is the eye of the hurricane located?
a. at the front of a hurricane
b. at the back of a hurricane
c. in the side of a hurricane
d. in the middle of a hurricane
2. What is one argument posed by some critics of the United Nations?
a. The U.N. isn’t doing enough to help those in need.
b. Too many countries have the power to veto resolutions.
c. The U.N. was founded after World War II and is no longer relevant today.
d. Germany should be provided the same rights as all other member nations.
3. What is President Trump’s assessment of the sanctions against North Korea?
a. He thinks they are too much.
b. He thinks they are not enough.
c. He thinks they will be effective.
d. He thinks it is too early to tell if they will be effective.
4. What is the best definition of “deterrence”?
a. the most cost-effective weapon in the U.S. arsenal
b. not allowing other countries to have nuclear weapons
c. using the threat of nuclear weapons to prevent an attack
d. the nuclear strategy of the United States toward North Korea
5. Why does Hispanic Heritage month take place between September 15 and October 15?
a. Many Hispanic countries celebrate their independence day during this period.
b. Mexico’s independence day is September 16, and it decided to have it at this time.
c. Historically, many Hispanic immigrants came to America at this time.
d. No specific reason, it was randomly chosen.