1. Which statement best describes the Pizza ATM?
a. It will likely run out of pizzas by early evening.
b. It makes pizza similar to the way a restaurant makes pizza.
c. It provides the fastest way to get food on school campuses.
d. It is a brand-new food technology that only a few people have used.
2. What does the United States believe will happen if North Korea continues to test weapons rockets?
a. China and North Korea might become enemies and go to war.
b. North Korea might strike the United States with a nuclear bomb.
c. China might feel that the United States was not a helpful partner.
d. The United Nations Security Council might stop meeting about North Korea.
3. Which group did not see a rise in income last year?
a. people who live in cities
b. people who work for the government
c. people who work in the artistic fields
d. people who live in rural areas
4. Which distraction accounts for the highest percent of teen driver accidents?
a. listening to music
b. responding to a text
c. talking on the phone
d. having a friend in the car
5. In what way was the 2000 U.S. presidential election unusual?
a. One candidate won all 538 electoral votes.
b. The candidates equally split the electoral vote.
c. A candidate won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote.
d. Neither candidate received a clear majority of electoral votes.