1. What led to a wider protest by NFL players?
a. Some players stood with locked arms.
b. President Trump praised the national anthem.
c. President Trump urged the NFL to fire some players.
d. Several teams stayed in the locker room during the national anthem.
2. How is President Trump’s new travel ban different from the earlier version?
a. It includes more countries.
b. It will be in effect for just one month.
c. It covers completely different countries.
d. It affects only government workers of the selected countries.
3. What did the Little Rock Nine do?
a. They helped bring equality to schools.
b. They helped honor civil rights pioneers.
c. They helped block students from going to a school.
d. They helped protect students trying to go to school.
4. What phrase best summarizes the skill set required in order to succeed as an architect?
a. writing and public speaking
b. science and mathematical skills
c. creativity and scientific knowledge
d. managerial and teaching experience
5. How do cases get to the Supreme Court?
a. The Supreme Court chooses which cases to hear.
b. The Supreme Court hears the first 80 cases that occur that year.
c. The Supreme Court must hear any case that a lawyer requests.
d. The Supreme Court must hear any case that the lower courts disagree about.