1. What was President Obama’s goal in trying to make a deal about Syria with Russian President Putin?
a. to bring peace to Syria
b. to put Russia in charge of Syria
c. to overthrow the Syrian president
d. to expand China’s military presence in Syria
2. Whose work likely influenced Hillary’s decision to become a Democrat?
b. Bill Clinton
c. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
d. her parents
3. What would be the most effective method for reducing the number of child refugees?
a. Bringing an end to wars around the world.
b. Creating temporary shelters in areas with conflicts.
c. Hiring more legal representatives for child refugees.
d. Asking for more donations from people around the world.
4. Which of the following has Trump identified as a problem facing America?
a. too many people with no health insurance
b. too many immigrants entering illegally
c. too many workers moving to China
d. too many guns in our schools
5. What is one reason Americans are reluctant to vote for third-party candidates?
a. Third-party candidates have far less political experience than their Democratic and Republican counterparts.
b. Third-party candidates are less likely to win, and people don’t want to “waste” their vote.
c. The Green Party and Libertarian Party are brand new and unknown to most U.S. voters.
d. Third-party presidents have a very low approval rate once elected.